Welcome to Foot Centric
Staffordshire’s Leading Podiatry / Chiropody Clinic
Here at FOOT CENTRIC we offer the complete foot care experience. We are committed to getting to know you and your feet and providing expert treatments, all carried out in welcoming, contemporary consulting rooms. All of Foot Centric’s services are overseen by knowledgeable and experienced HCPC registered podiatrists. They are trained to deal with everything from corn and callus removal, minor foot infections, diabetic foot checks, fungal nail and skin concerns, such as athletes’ foot, to more complex procedures such as nail surgery for ingrowing toenails, all on a daily basis.
Foot Centric is a private podiatry clinic, ideally located on a bustling high street in the heart of Hartshill in Stoke-on-Trent. Foot Centric is also conveniently placed, close to the center of Newcastle-under-Lyme and the Royal Stoke University Hospital. For your convenience ample street parking is available only a short walk away from Foot Centric.
Podiatry and Foot Treatments
The Foot Centric team are passionate, knowledgeable and experienced. Their vast and varied skill-set means they can treat everything from diabetic foot complications, ingrown toenails, verruca(e) to corns and cracked heels. Foot Centric’s consulting rooms are contemporary, welcoming and furnished to the highest standard to make your visit more comfortable.
Frequently Asked Questions
- +Can I claim back the cost of my podiatry/chiropody appointment via a health plan I pay into?
- We can provide you with a receipt so that you can claim back all or a proportion of your treatment through your health plan provider . However, the treatment/consultation must be paid for by the patient on the day or in advance. Our clinic DOES NOT deal with companies or plan providers that require Foot Centric to claim back the cost of the treatment through them.
- +Do you offer a nail cutting only price?
- In the world of podiatry/chiropody there is no such thing as a simple nail trim. Most of our patients seek us out for nail care services because their nails are thickened or have become a difficult shape to manage. Sometimes patients see a chiropodist because they can’t reach their feet any more or because they have a complex underlying medical condition.
Irrespective of the reason, we know from experience that this still requires the same level of expertise, knowledge and professionalism and takes the same amount of time, if not longer in some instances.
As health and medical practitioners we also often flag other medical issues during routine podiatry appointments, therefore, all of our nail care services fall under our normal podiatry treatment fee.
We will never compromise on the level of service and cleanliness we offer, this includes using a fresh set of sterile instruments on every client regardless of the complexity of their treatment, therefore, to maintain our standards we make no exceptions to our fairly priced fees.
- +What’s the difference between a chiropodist and a podiatrist?
- This question crops up a lot. In short, they are both exactly the same, podiatrists and chiropodists are qualified to the same level. Podiatrist is a term that is widely used in America and has more recently been adopted in the UK. To use the title Chiropodist or Podiatrist, the clinician must be HCPC registered and hold a degree in podiatry or a diploma in chiropody.
Services & Treatments
Products & Gift Vouchers
We are Recommended
Most of Foot Centric’s referrals come through recommendation. Our clients endorse our services because of the warm and professional reception they always receive at our cutting-edge clinic. Foot Centric wants to keep it this way, that’s why, as a team of progressive, forward thinking clinicians, we invest heavily in customer service, training and technology.
Industry & Company News
Summer 2019 was one of the hottest on record, but it’s safe to say that the heatwave is firmly behind us and the winter months...
Foot Centric Ltd
Call Us: 01782 703272
Email Us: email@example.com