- +Terms & Conditions - The Online Shop
This website is operated by Foot Centric. Your use of the website is conditional, based on your acceptance and compliance with the terms, conditions, notices and disclaimers set out below. We recommend you read them. Your use of this website constitutes your agreement to the Terms and Conditions.
Foot Centric reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions at any given time and without giving notice. If you continue to use the website after any amendment becomes operational, this constitutes an agreement by you to accept and be bound by the amended Terms and Conditions.
The products offered for sale on this website are available for purchase to individuals who can make legally binding contracts only.
Any order placed by you in the manner described in this website is an offer by you to purchase a particular product for the price (including the delivery and other charges and taxes) specified in this website at the time you place your order. Foot Centric reserves the right to accept or refuse your order for any reason, including, without limitation, the unavailability of any product, a pricing error or the product description posted on this website, or an error in your order. If we choose not to accept your order, we will not be liable to you or to anyone else in those circumstances. Your contract with us only comes into force when you receive verification of receipt of your order and payment.
Price & Payment
Prices of products, services and delivery and other charges displayed on this website are accurate at the time of issue, but may be changed at any time and are subject to availability.
Occasionally, an error may occur and goods may be either be priced or described incorrectly, in this instance we will not be obliged to supply the goods at the incorrect price or in accordance with the incorrect description or at all. We reserve the right to exact any errors from time to time. We will (at our discretion) either cancel your order and refund the price you have paid or take reasonable steps to contact you and ask you whether you would like to continue with the order at the correct price or correct description. If we are unable to contact you or you do not wish to continue with the order at the correct price or correct description, Foot Centric will cancel your order and refund the price you have paid.
We recommend that you do not share your payment card details or passwords to anyone. We cannot be liable for any losses you may incur in communicating information to us by internet link, phone or by email. Any such loss shall be wholly your responsibility.
Risk and Title
Foot Centric will retain ownership of the products you order until payment for the products is received in full, but all risk in the products will pass to you upon their delivery to or collection by a postal or courier service. You should consider whether to obtain any appropriate insurance.
Limitation of liability
Foot Centric will in no way be responsible for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, arising from use or inability to use the website or for the cost of procurement of substitute products or resulting from any products purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through the website or resulting from unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data or of any information contained on this website, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, use, data or other intangible, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Refund Policy, including exceptions/non-returnable items
We hope you will be pleased with your purchase. Should you wish to return anything bought from us, we will be happy to refund or exchange a product provided it is in a fully resalable condition. Returns should be made within a resalable time (7 days) and in original, undamaged packaging. If we find that the product has not been returned to us in a fully resalable condition, we reserve the right to refuse a refund on the item. You’ll also need the receipt and proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process the refund too.
Certain types of items cannot be returned or refunded, these include, but are not limited to, personal care goods, such as beauty products. We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift vouchers.
Items that are returned for refund must be returned with all components and also any promotional items received (including free gifts) or discounted additional products.
You may not cancel your order for any reason.
We deliver to the UK only. We do not give any notice of delivery days and times.
All goods are subject to availability. While we endeavor to hold adequate stock to fulfill all orders, if we have insufficient stock to supply or deliver the goods ordered and paid for by you, we will take reasonable steps to contact you using the details you have provided to us to ask you how you wish to move forward. We may, at our discretion, process any part of the order which is available. Where goods are out of stock, we will refund you the price paid for such goods within 30 days.
All images are for illustration purposes only. Contents / accessories shown in images are not included unless stated in the product description.
- +Terms and conditions of booking and cancellation
- If you make an appointment with us and subsequently are unable to attend for any reason, we kindly request that you cancel the appointment, giving us at least 48 hours’ notice or the full treatment fee will be charged. Please honor this request so that your appointment can be offered to someone else who needs it. You will not be permitted to book any further appointments at our clinic until this fee is paid.
Please arrive for your appointment on time. Late arrival will mean you are deprived of precious treatment time but will be charged in full for the appointment time allocated.
Whilst we endeavor to offer a reminder system for appointments if requested, this is a discretionary courtesy and not always operational. Therefore, to avoid a cancellation or NO SHOW charge please ensure you have your own system in place to record and remember appointments.
Please note our appointments are time limited, therefore, if you have several foot concerns, these cannot all be addressed in one appointment. Your podiatrist will map out a treatment plan for you at your initial appointment and advise you to book follow up visits as required.
All specialist treatments will require payment in full at the time of booking. These fees are non-refundable or transferable in the event of a cancellation or appointment adjustment, such as altering the day/time or service booked, regardless of notice period given.
All appointments lasting 2 hours or more will require a non-refundable booking fee. We also request booking fees during our busy months, such as December.
Foot Centric reserves the right to refuse future appointments or ask for advanced payment where cancellations, amendments or late arrival have occurred on three or more occasions.
You will be asked to sign and adhere to our cancellation and booking policy at your first appointment before being taken on as a patient/client at Foot Centric.
Please note if more than 6 months has elapsed since your last visit you will be required to book an initial podiatry/chiropody appointment again
A few words to note about etiquette when visiting Foot Centric.
We do not permit smoking, vaping, drinking or eating anywhere in our clinic.
Animals, other than guide dogs, are not permitted in the clinic.
We welcome children if they are accompanied by an adult and are receiving treatment themselves. Unsupervised children cannot be left anywhere in the building.
Children aged 17 or under must be accompanied by an adult with parental responsibility if they are booked in to receive treatment.
So that you can fully relax during your treatment and to avoid interruption to other practitioners and clients in the clinic we request that mobile phones are switched off or left on silent during your visit.
Important information regarding your appointment
During your initial appointment a full medical history will be taken, therefore we request you bring a written list of your medications and the name and full address of your GP practice.
Please notify us if you are pregnant or have any medical conditions at the time of booking. We ask that you keep us up-to-date with any changes in medication and your medical status at every appointment.
Please note we will NOT remove gel, acrylic or traditional nail polish from finger or toenails. If you’d like the podiatrist to check and treat your nails during your routine chiropody appointment then please ensure your nails are product free before attending.
1. Scope of this Policy
At Foot Centric Limited, we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
The privacy notice explains when and why Foot Centric Ltd Clinic collects personal information when you visit our website, and how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others and how we keep it secure.
The policy applies only to users of the Foot Centric Limited website. It does not extend to any websites that can be accessed from this website including, but not limited to, any links we may provide to social media websites.
1.1 Data Controller:
For the purposes of the DPA and GDPR we are the Data Controllers and any enquiries regarding the collection or processing of your Data should be addressed to:
Foot Centric Limited
437 Hartshill Road
Stoke – on -Trent
TEL: 01782 703272
2. Relevant Legislation ( Applied to maintain the confidentiality of your records)
This website, our business and internal computer systems are designed to comply with the following legislation:
· UK Data Protection Act 1998 (DPA)
· EU General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (GDPR)
· Common Law Duty of Confidentiality
Without limitation, any of the following Data may be collected by this website periodically:
· Date of birth
· Details about you, such as your- address, telephone numbers, email address and emergency contact details.
· Other information relevant to customer surveys and/ or offers
· Any information you provide when giving feed back
· Demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests
4. How we use your personal information
Foot Centric Limited may be required to use any or all of the above Data periodically to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our website and in particular for the following reasons:
· Internal record keeping
· To improve our products and services
· To send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting
· To contact you for market research purposes which may be done using post, email and telephone. Such information may be used to customise or update the website.
· Contact you regarding queries raised in the contact form
· Notify you of changes to our services
· Your Data will not be disclosed to third parties unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to clause 5
· All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998 (DPA) & EU General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (GDPR) and security clause 9 below.
· We will implement and adhere to information retention policies relating to your information, and will ensure that your information is securely disposed of at the end of the appropriate retention period
5. Third Party Websites and Services
· Foot Centric Limited may periodically employ the services of third parties for dealing with matters, that may include, but are not limited to, payment processing, delivery of purchased items, search engine facilities, and advertising and marketing.
The providers of such services do not have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
· When you are using our secure store pages, your payments are processed by third party payment processors, who specialise in the secure online capture and processing of credit/debit card transactions. If you have any questions regarding secure transactions, please contact us.
· Any Data used by such parties is used only to the extent required by them to perform the services that Foot Centric Limited requests.
Any use for other purposes is strictly prohibited. Furthermore, any Data that is processed by third parties shall be processed within the terms of the policy and in accordance with the DPA 1998 and GDPR 2018.
· We may be required to provide Data by law, for example by court order or for the purposes of prevention of fraud or other crime.
6. Links to other Websites
7. Controlling use of your Data
Wherever you are required to submit Data, you may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
· Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes and/or sharing Data with third parties.
· If you have given us consent to use your Data for a particular purpose you can revoke or vary that consent at any time but it may mean that we cannot continue to offer you treatment, as the personal and medical information we hold about you enables us to treat you safely. If you do not want us to use your data or want to vary the consent that you have provided you can write to us at the address detailed in clause 1.1.
8. Your Right to Data Access & to Withhold Information
· You may access certain areas of the Website without providing any Data. However, to use all the features and functions available on the Website you may be required to provide certain Data.
You have the right under (DPA 1998) & (GDPR 2018) to request a copy of any of your personal Data held by Foot Centric Limited. This can be supplied for a small fee.
· If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
· We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the Data we collected via this Website.
· If password access is required for certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
· We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal Data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to the Website.
· when you browse the Foot Centric Limited website. Certain features of the Website depend upon Cookies to function. UK and EU Cookie Law deems these Cookies to be “Strictly necessary”
10.1 Cookies are needed to:
· Make our website work as you’d expect
· Improve speed and security of the site
· Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
· Continuously improve our website and tailor it to our customer needs
· Make our marketing more efficient
10.1 Cookies are NOT Used For:
· Collecting any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
· Collecting sensitive information (without your express permission)
· Passing data to advertising networks
· Paying sales commissions
· Passing personally identifiable data to third parties
10.2 Google Analytics (Site visitation tracking)
This site uses Google Analytics (GA) to track user interaction. We use this data to help us to compile visitor statistics such as how many people have visited our website, how long they spend on the site, what page they look at etc. This helps us to continuously improve our website.
Although GA records data such as your geographical location, device, internet browser and operating system, none of this information personally identifies you to us.
GA also records your computer’s IP address which could be used to personally identify you but Google does not grant us access to this. We consider Google to be a third party data processor.
10.3 Blog Comments
Allow you to add comments on our website to any posts that we have published on our blog. There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site. Disabling these cookies will break the functions offered by these third parties.
If you are under 16 years of age you MUST obtain parental consent before posting comments on our blog.
NOTE: You should avoid entering personally identifiable information to the actual comment field of any blog post comments that you submit on this website.
10.4 Contact forms and email links
We use interactive contact forms on our website that allow you to contact us.
If you contact us using the contact form on our ‘Contact us’ Page or an email link, none of the data you supply will be stored by this website.
Data will be collated into an email and sent to us over the Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP).
10.5 Social Website Sharing
If you choose to Like or share our content on the likes of Facebook and Twitter we have included sharing buttons on our site. The privacy implications on this will vary from social network to social network and will be dependent on the privacy settings you have chosen on these networks.
10.6 Third Party (Functions)
Our site, like most websites, includes functionality provided by third parties. A common example is an embedded YouTube video.
11.0 Objections / Complaints
Should you have any concerns about how your information is managed at Foot Centric Ltd, please contact the clinician on duty. It can take up to 40 working days to respond to a query/complaint. If you are still unhappy following a review by Foot Centric Ltd, you can complain to the Information Commissioners Office (ICO) via their website (www.ico.gov.uk)
If you are happy for your data to be extracted and used for the purpose described in this privacy notice then you do not need to do anything. If you have any concerns about how your data is shared then please contact the clinical manager at Foot Centric Ltd.
Foot Centric limited reserves the right to change this policy as we may deem necessary from time to time and to comply with legislation and industry developments.
Any changes will be immediately posted on the Website and you are deemed to
have accepted the terms of the policy on your first use of the Website following the alterations.
13.0 Data Breaches
We will report any unlawful data breach of this Website’s database or data bases(s) or any of our third party data processors to any and all relevant persons and authorities within 72 hours of the breach if it is apparent that personal data stored in an indefinable manner has been stolen.