SAFETY COMES FIRST AT FOOT CENTRIC
Foot Centric takes the wellbeing of its clients and staff very seriously. As a podiatry and beauty clinic our attention to health, hygiene and sterilisation has always been of the highest standard. We’ve taken extra steps to create a reassuring and safe environment for you all during the COVID -19 outbreak.
IF YOU HAVE A HIGH TEMPERATURE OR COUGH PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND YOUR APPOINTMENT AND SEEK MEDICAL ADVICE.
How you can help us to keep everyone safe
- Please attend your appointment alone to minimize the number of people in our reception area.
- We encourage you to wear your own mask or face covering.
- When you arrive please wait outside the clinic, reception will open the door when the podiatrist is ready.
- Where possible pay for your appointment in advance.
- Please sanitise your hands as you enter the clinic
- To help with social distancing please arrive for your appointment on time and leave as soon as you’ve made any future bookings and completed payment
- Our washroom facilities are out of bounds for the foreseeable. Please ensure you have used your own toilet facilities at home before attending your appointment.
- WALK IN APPOINTMENTS ARE NOT PERMITTED. Please book your appointment over the phone or online.