A unique anti-fungal treatment, developed to treat athletes’ foot; provides effective relief of symptoms such as itching, burning, scaling and cracking that often accompanies fungal infections. Lamisil Once has a gentle formula making it suitable for sensitive skin. The product’s active ingredient, Terbinafine, continues to fight the fungal infection for a period of days after application.
- After application do not wash feet for 24 hours.
- Symptoms may linger for a few days as the skin heals.
- Consult your podiatrist, pharmacist or GP if improvement is not seen.
- Do not swallow.
- Avoid contact with eyes & face.
- Not recommended for patients under 18.
- Do not use while breastfeeding or pregnant.
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
- For cutaneous use.
Terbinafine 10mg/g (as Hydrochloride), Acrylates / Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Hydroxypropyl Cellulose, Triglycerides, Ethanol
- Before use read enclosed leaflet.
- The entire contents of the tube must be used in one go.
- Apply the product to both feet, ensuring thorough coverage. The product must be applied between and under all toes, soles and sides of feet.
- After use wash hands.