Dr’.s REMEDY is a podiatrist designed nail care collection and is the first nail polish to receive the APMA (American Podiatric Medical Association) Seal of Approval. Dr’.s REMEDY Enriched Nail Polish contains a patented blend of naturally occurring anti-fungal ingredients as well as nourishing additives not typically found in traditional lacquers.
Every bottle of this unique product is free of formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, toluene, dibutyl phthalate, camphor, parabens, xylene, TPHP, DBP and animal testing. Dr.’s REMEDY can be used in conjunction with topical fungal medications or nail fungus prevention products and should not perpetuate the condition. Dr.’s REMEDY can restore discoloured, weak brittle nails and help maintain healthy looking nails.
Dr.’s REMEDY appeals to a wide range of patients which may include:
- Patients with yellow, discoloured nails.
- Patients with vitamin deficiencies and dry, brittle nails
- Those recovering from chemotherapy
- Diabetic patients
- Pregnant women looking to avoid harsh chemicals
- Children who wish to limit exposure to formaldehyde
- Patients looking to maintain strong healthy nails